USD $ 349.00
- Allows a standard window air conditioner to cool a room to 34 F!
- Build your own walk-in cooler – trusted by farmers, florists, hunters, brewers, restaurants, convenience stores, mortuaries, and more
- Installs in minutes – no tools or electrical knowledge required
- Guaranteed or your money back – join over 50,000 satisfied customers
- Recommended by major university extension programs
- Made in the USA and ships free to the USA & Canada
- We ship globally – International shipping calculated at checkout
- Buy two and get $50 off! Use code pls1 at checkout
- WIFI JUMPER & DATA CABLE NOT INCLUDED!
- What’s difference between the maroon and blue models?
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
- Store It Cold list price [2/16/2017]
- Quote from a leading supplier of name brand walk-in coolers [2/16/2017]
- Quote in Denver, Colorado for a standard walk-in cooler refrigeration system installation [5/17/2016]
- 41.7% energy savings when comparing a CoolBot-driven system versus a conventional refrigeration system for a simulated cooler. The simulated cooler was 250 square feet, located in Albany, and set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit. See page 13 of the NYSERDA report.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 3.5 × 1.5 in|